Chimayo Market Corn
Recreate our Chimayo Market Corn with our step by step recipe below! At Blue Mesa we shave the kernels tableside for you, but it’s delicious eaten on the cob, too.
1 TB. chile powder
1 TB. paprika
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Place corn (with husk on) in a 450° preheated oven.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Remove the husk and silk.
- Combine ingredients to make Chile Mix.
- Brush mayonnaise on warm corn.
- Roll corn in grated cotija cheese, making sure it’s well coated.
- Sprinkle Chile Mix over the corn